War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Empty
PostSubject: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Well, thanks to BB who brought it up and previously i didnt see a need to ally any guilds till today Kjara of Chaos Theory organized a joint guild Keep Seige, few of our guys tat are rank 22 and above turn up for the event and we manage to successfully brought 2 order keeps to destruction forces. Was pretty fun other than the lag issue but generally officers of CT feel it was fun and after the event, GMs and officers of 4 guilds party up to discuss about alliance for end game castle raiding events.

As of now, it seems Project mayhem is one of the biggest guild in darklands. as they do open recruitment on gameaxis, however many feel their skills in scenarios suck balls LOL..and as of now, the 3 guilds namely : Chaos Theory, Circles Of Khakis and Black Ork Down are considering to form a 4 Guild partner alliance with Ronin. This partnership is basically to facilitate any future siege events and of cos Endgame CAPITAL siege. Most of us do not really know the other benefits of alliance but we agreed it seems more beneficial at this point than any harm.

The 2 other guilds have to get their Gm to talk to CT side regarding this matter, but as Gm of Ronin, I have agreed to CT proposal. Once their GM is online, the alliance should be formed, this will make any news of events much easier to access and informative to fellow guildies. BB aka Evablight have taken the initiative to talk to Kjara about this matter so I already informed them if i am not around, refer to Evablight or Rev about this issue.

Was quite a fun and a 1st time siege experience for most of us, though some died by the oil pouring and BM....our standard bearer tat left the standard on a ground and forgotten abt it..now he have to buy a new one costing 2G..lol oh well, we all learn from scratch anyway haha.

So ppl of Ronin, do take note of this alliance issue with CT and hopefully, the other 2 guilds as well.

To endgame and more dead stunties!! cheers everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:55 pm

Admin wrote:
and BM....our standard bearer tat left the standard on a ground and forgotten abt it..now he have to buy a new one costing 2G..lol
how do u spell noob?
BLUEMOON.
lololol...
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 pm

oh.. and yes. i agree its good to forge and nurture friendship than doing it later. i didnt befriend blitzy only when WM was raiding MC.. LOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:18 am

sounds like a plan, good thing u asked them to refer to me since i have absolutely NO IDEA whats going on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Rev wrote:
sounds like a plan, good thing u asked them to refer to me since i have absolutely NO IDEA whats going on Very Happy

no worries its bascially if they wana trigger any alliance thingy in future for keep siege. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 am

bb wrote:
Admin wrote:
and BM....our standard bearer tat left the standard on a ground and forgotten abt it..now he have to buy a new one costing 2G..lol
how do u spell noob?
BLUEMOON.
lololol...

the 1 i lost is the old 1
now we have a banner of new design
so the old 1 no count lol

maybe they have a title for capture 10 order banner. : banner hugger maybe?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm

bluemoon wrote:
bb wrote:
Admin wrote:
how do u spell noob?
BLUEMOON.
lololol...

the 1 i lost is the old 1
now we have a banner of new design
so the old 1 no count lol

maybe they have a title for capture 10 order banner. : banner hugger maybe?? lol!

btw why isnt our emblem showing? i wana see our SKULL lol
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Can i see what it looks like?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm

incarniac wrote:
Can i see what it looks like?
if u log in, u can see it under standard of GUILD tap...
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

dun noe y cannot see the skull, other guild also not showing.
i suppose it not up yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement   RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RONIN GUILD ALLIANCE announcement
Page 1 of 1