War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm and guild officers

Go down 
+4
bluemoon
bb
crouchingpanda
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gm and guild officers Empty
PostSubject: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 am

ok now, i know we are all frds etc and stuff but still we do need a GM for the new WM (unless not everyone agrees on the name) as well as officers.

Anyone is willing to take up the task of GM ?
And does the GM need to around all the time? like in wow? or its just for management (admin) and guild - guild relations?
Any nominees?

I doubt we will be recruiting anytime soon, and its a NO NO for the duration of the beta and i am thinking there wont be any recruitment till everyone reaches high lvls (end game?)

Or should the guild GM be just a title and this guild operates on a friendship diplomatic disscusion basis: meaning to say , anyone can be a GM and the rest of the us are part of the WM war council : we vote to decide on matters ? instead of facism like some guild in wow b4 us LOLOL

oh well, this is open to discussion but i hope all the close frds of wm should come to an agreement at least so we dont waste time on admin stuff when in game hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:09 am

Hey David... how's it going man??? Long time!! I hear you have succumbed to the temptation of PS3!!! BWHAHA Smile

Anyway again my 2c based on experiences so far in closed beta as well as the last year or so in WOW when Song, Vic and myself ran a lot of the guild stuff.

Firstly - We will all be newbies. So until we all hit level 40 we won't have the need to organise anything. I don't think we'll need a high level of oragnisation or anything for quite a while. And yep David I agree probably no need to require in the meantime.

I would suggest we just have quite a diplomatic approach but still have leadership. Probably a board of people so maybe 1 GM and 2 or 3 others who can take up organising when it comes time. They should be people who are on a bit more than others and that are trusted friends who people know. That is a good way to ensure fairness.

Another thing... Guilds in WAR are VERY different to guilds in WOW. In WAR you have the concept of Living guilds. Meaning that the guild itself has a level... the guild im in is Level 5 atm. And as people progress so does the guild. Each level unlocks new stuff like tactics and guild stuff. For example at level3 you unlock the guild calendar. So organising stuff is a lot easier with these tools as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 am

hey thanks for some heads up , seems to me this panda is the legendary turtle aka yang!!! cough or i could be wrong haha. as for the role of GM , anyone who feels like they r up to the task can nominate themselves and then we can have a vote thing?

as for me, since i got myself an Asus G1S for gaming purpose, u will be seeing me online when I am on long haul, but for those 3 day flts, i might be missing in action for 2days due to work. when i am off, esp after long haul and 3 days, I will be online, hopefully this game dun make me drag to log in like in wow haha. not sure if i am capable of running this small guild of close frds but I nominate myself as temp GM? LOLOL

in the mean time , I cast my vote on TURTLE : COS HE IS IN CLOSE BETA NOW AND HE KNOWS MORE THAN ANY OF US NOOBS LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:52 am

Yah it's me man Smile

There is a Q&A about guilds here:
http://herald.warhammeronline.com/grabbag/grabBag_april2008.php

Yeh I finally got a new laptop too... Dell XPS M1530. It's pretty good actaully quite happy I can play games anywhere in the house/out of the house now haha.

No no please don't nominate me Smile I'm getting married like... the day after launch so I dunno how much my wife will agro if I play heaps haha. I nominate.......... SONG!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am

crouchingpanda wrote:
Yah it's me man Smile

There is a Q&A about guilds here:
http://herald.warhammeronline.com/grabbag/grabBag_april2008.php

Yeh I finally got a new laptop too... Dell XPS M1530. It's pretty good actaully quite happy I can play games anywhere in the house/out of the house now haha.

No no please don't nominate me Smile I'm getting married like... the day after launch so I dunno how much my wife will agro if I play heaps haha. I nominate.......... SONG!!!!!!!

LOL dude I AM married so marriage isnt an excuse LOL
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 pm

LOL I know you are!! your wife must be very understanding hahahaha
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 pm

i think the real aggro would be the wife.. on bed.. Razz

i think since our guild is a group of frens, jus get our shit together and appt a GM and AGM to help guild diplomacy.. u know stuff like interactive between guild alliances etc.. we dont need too many other appointments, right? lets not be PAP #2.. where a fuckin small island has more ministers than the mighty USA. lol
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:40 pm

i vote all married man to be gm

i want to see who get aggro 1st lol!
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm

I vote for a facist society!
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Rev wrote:
I vote for a facist society!
tat would be me.. HEIL HITLER!!
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 pm

ok seriously though whoever creates the guild just become GM rest of the guild become top ranked officers we are all friends anyway... except kelvin he goes into the STFUBOX
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Rev wrote:
except kelvin he goes into the STFUBOX
lol classic rank.. lol
Back to top Go down
Htron

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Wuuuuuuubox imo.

P.s. all your sg are belong to me.
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm

wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tron
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 pm

hey sup tron.. wat class ur gonna play?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:01 pm

LOLOL we need WUU here!!!
Back to top Go down
wuu

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
LOLOL we need WUU here!!!

lol what what? =P

hey nice to see everyone getting together again online to have a sausage fest eh.

anyway. i vote for ppl who are super free. Rev will be a nice choice. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:26 pm

or yang ...ROFLLL

from i see, most aussie are quite free LOL
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

actually yang wont be so free getting married and all

plus i just want to grief noobs
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Rev wrote:
actually yang wont be so free getting married and all

plus i just want to grief noobs

rev just vote himself as gm
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 pm

>_< i just wanna kill dem stunties wif da boyz!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Rev wrote:

music to my ears.
For the Bloody Sun Boyz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Rev wrote:

music to my ears.
For the Bloody Sun Boyz!!!!

DA BEST PLAN!!!
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 am

Admin wrote:
DA BEST PLAN!!!
roll a homo dark elf male.
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 am

bb wrote:
Admin wrote:
DA BEST PLAN!!!
roll a homo dark elf male.

are u fantasizing again??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm and guild officers   Gm and guild officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm and guild officers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next