War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome back to WM, comrades!

Go down 
+2
Rev
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm

bb wrote:
ok.. witch elf or marauder for me then :p

so we got
blitzy = black orc
inc = black orc
bm = black orc
turtle = chosen
rev = shaman
minah = shaman
rev's fren = magus
bb = witch elf/marauder if we got enough heals
htron = TBA
zev = TBA
grimloq = dono can play anot due to time constraint

so we got 10! and we got 4 tanks already.. LOL!! how do we kill? :p

wa lan so many orcs....damn it...i better try more than 1 class when open beta is out...i think we are sticking to war machine for nostalgic reasons LOL
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am

Morning Comrades Smile
good to hear from some of you again... (Yang/Turtle here btw... just thought it was time for a change on name)

I'm going to say my 2c so prepare for a wall of text.

Beta so far
Please note I am under Non-Disclosure agreement so do not pass on my info otherwise I will get my account banned lol
Ive been played a Chaos Chosen as you already know. Level 21 now. It has been really good fun. Levelling is quite similar to WOW but there is a lot more focus on PVP. There are BGs and PVP objectives available from level 1 and you actually get pretty good XP as well as Reknown from PVP. I'll point form some of the cool things:
- Reknown is like your PVP level. Just like you have level your character to 40 you also need reknown points to level your Reknown level to 40. Giving you access to upgraded stats and gear.
- It is a much improved interface over WOW!!! BGs can be queued anytime, no need to see the battle master, no hearth cool down, seperate hearth point for your guild, fully customisable interface from within the game. The maps are really good giving you info like where quests are, NPCs, FPs etc. It even puts a big red X where some world PVP is occuring so you can avoid it/join in.
- The graphics are amazing. Very nice but I would have to say you'd need a decent comp to get the benefits. I'm using a top spec Dell XPS 1530 (you can go look it up) with 4gigs of ram and pretty good vid card and it still chugs occasioanlly. Inevitable city is really cool. Like UC but better Smile
- The lag seems to be non-existent so far. But I suspect this is because there are a lot less people in closed beta so there would be less server load. Hopefully this continues.
- CLASSES - Chosen is cool.. probably more like a arms warrrior than a pure tank. I haven't got to group with all classes yet but from what I've experienced so far in BGs and groups. Marauder is very much like rogue, ability to control other classes in 1v1 and high single target dps. Magus is similar to warlock. Sorceress is from what I've seen the highest DPS class in the game and I compare to a mage (but they are squishy up close). Black orc there are quite a few aruond they are pretty much what you'd expect. Goblin Shamans seem to be the best healers in the game so far that I've seen. Squig herder is like a hunter but a little less OP. Have not had a lot more experience with other classes but will keep you updated.

Other that that I could go on for hours so if you have questions ask specifics and I will get back to you. I have thoughts on what we should do with the guild as well since I'm in one for beta... will post in David's latest thread though.

I have lots of screen shots but I won't post them all. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS OR SHOW ANYONE I DONT WANT MY BETA KEY BANNED LOL

Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Chosen10
Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 City10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 am

FINALLY U GOT A HELM!!!!! u are NO chaos without a helm LOLOL thanks for the info man!
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 am

I still look noob man I need HORNS!! haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 am

crouchingpanda wrote:
I still look noob man I need HORNS!! haha

oh yeah chao without horns = HUMANS lololol
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:19 pm

ooh... nice!
is marauder good? if it is.. then illgo for it..
<3 yang! :p

and we stickm to WARMACHINE cuz of perverted reasons.. not nostalgic ones.. lol
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:24 pm

lol Smile

Yeh marauder does pretty high DPS. but it seems to be very much like a rogue..... looks fun though. I know you were interested in Disciple.... I haven't seen many people play it. I would guess it would be alright just haven't had much experience with it yet!!
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 pm

oh yea, i was interested in disciple cuz tat time only rev was gonna play healer.. the rest were like.. tankslol.. no heals no damage.. how to pvp Sad
and the idea of marauder tentacles that can grab ppl into me and start hacking them in their fukin faces makes me high in orgasm.. lol
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:49 pm

bb wrote:
the idea of marauder tentacles that can grab ppl into me and start hacking them in their fukin faces makes me high in orgasm.. lol

WTF!?!?!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm

bb wrote:
the idea of marauder tentacles that can grab gals into me and start fucking them in their fukin faces makes me high in orgasm.. lol

corrected lol!
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm

bluemoon wrote:
bb wrote:
the idea of marauder tentacles that can grab gals into me and start fucking them in their fukin faces makes me high in orgasm.. lol

corrected lol!

this is very errie u know tat....
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:30 am

Admin wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
bb wrote:

corrected lol!

well u are at the dark side of the war, or are u not?? lol
we do bad thing to ppl. thats the trademark leh

chaos take human soul for their god
orc and gorblin eat human and each other.
dark elf dun noe. but i suppose thay are call dark elf for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:39 am

bluemoon wrote:
Admin wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
bb wrote:

corrected lol!

well u are at the dark side of the war, or are u not?? lol
we do bad thing to ppl. thats the trademark leh

chaos take human soul for their god
orc and gorblin eat human and each other.
dark elf dun noe. but i suppose thay are call dark elf for a reason.

errr wats this got to do with ur errie obession on "grabbing girls" stuff...stop defending u perv!!!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:56 pm

shit kana owned liao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to WM, comrades!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2