War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome back to WM, comrades!

Go down 
+2
Rev
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome back to WM, comrades! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

LOL as suggested by revone, here it is, our temp forum till we are more organised for the upcoming WAR:
here is the smackdown!
What is this forum for:?
Discussion of class and roles we are going to play in WAR
Discussion of ANY guild or WAR related issues
Discussion of ANY homosexual content by Raymond aka incarniac
and
NON DISCUSSION OF ANY HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT by ANYONE else.

l shall start off, i heard from revone...we are having too many tanks? IS THAT true??? damn cos i was thinking Black ORc...who is thinking of dps and etc?
come on come on..post away!

p/s : ANY colleagues or frds of Kenny aka Bluemoon are warmly welcome to post here btw..haha

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

and yes admin = Blitzy...LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 pm

btw this forum needs a banner if we are keen on actually going ahead with this...i am looking at BB ...for a clean and simple design/..lol
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 pm

From what i have heard yes too many tanks.
Ill be playing Goblin Shaman and as far as i know i'm the only support/healer. >_<

P.S. Check out http://herald.warhammeronline.com/grabbag/grabBag_april2008.php for more information regarding guilds and what not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Rev wrote:
From what i have heard yes too many tanks.
Ill be playing Goblin Shaman and as far as i know i'm the only support/healer. >_<

P.S. Check out http://herald.warhammeronline.com/grabbag/grabBag_april2008.php for more information regarding guilds and what not.

BB said he is playing some elf shit....he said its very similar to his wow shaman...
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi all!!!! welcome back all the war buddys!!!!!

it time to feast on humans once again Very Happy~~~

1st on my list to kill will be EA crew member that decide on removing chopaa

yes i want to play chopaa. so now i am left with like 1 option of orc. dark orc...

we need more meat and waaagh!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Hi all!!!! welcome back all the war buddys!!!!!

it time to feast on humans once again Very Happy~~~

1st on my list to kill will be EA crew member that decide on removing chopaa

yes i want to play chopaa. so now i am left with like 1 option of orc. dark orc...

we need more meat and waaagh!!!!!!!!

black orc u mean..tats more like a tank...
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm

ya but if i want to play orc that is the only choice i have left leh. how how?

i still feel like killing ppl from EA
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 pm

oh yea!
disciple of khaine!
melee/healer - required to melee in order to heal. lol
but dark elves very gay.. the males more gay..
if play female toon i use new nick: Arsewen (lord of the rings/ lol)
see how la.. if got enough healers then i go dps.
MARAUDER!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:47 pm

black orc can go dps also right?

so how? we joinning the gamescore guild or we getting back all the old warmachines guys??
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm

every class can dps, but only classes that are built purely for dps will really excel at it.
its more of a teamwork game with strategies involved.

Last edited by bb on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

bluemoon wrote:
black orc can go dps also right?

so how? we joinning the gamescore guild or we getting back all the old warmachines guys??

i think like wat revone said, we be forming back our own guild WM aka WM2 lol for WAR and maybe ally with guilds tat we get along with instead of joining them like strangers...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 pm

yang aka turtle is in clos beta now and he is a chaos chosen..lol, i wana do orc and dps or tank also can haha
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Change the topic names.

Add Grimloq to the forum.

I will be playing a Black Orc, probably going more DPS first. Just like the look of it.

Also, call ourselves War Machine without the "s".

I think the Banner design is limited by the pics they have on the server. Don't you want to wait to see that one first?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm

incarniac wrote:
Change the topic names.

Add Grimloq to the forum.

I will be playing a Black Orc, probably going more DPS first. Just like the look of it.

Also, call ourselves War Machine without the "s".

I think the Banner design is limited by the pics they have on the server. Don't you want to wait to see that one first?

for some weird reasons the topics and categories cant seemed to be saved whenever i try to rename them..oh well...its a free forum anyway...but i am also wondering why tat feature dont work...
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 pm

so we not joinning the gamescore guild liao??

if thats the case, we have like

bm
blitzy
bb
inc
revone
grim

thats all? 6 man army?? we are the bad guys leh. bad guys suppose to have the numbers leh. so that the human can call themselve hero for fighting 1 to 10.

more like getting raid. or maybe ppl dun even want to raid us LOL
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Tanks in WHO will be able to do damage but if you really want to do damage you should really roll a damage class like a marauder or something. What i've heard from my brother is that in most BG's range casters do incredible damage and sorceresses in particular regularly top damage.

As far as i know we got a friend from Sydney who wants to play Magus, and aside from that not sure if we have any other dps.

I think we got BM, Blitzy, BB, Inc, myself, Grim, Turtle (my brother), Htron, and one more friend from sydney. We only need a group of 6 to form a guild and since we all know each other rather well i think its better this way. We can form a guild alliance with other guilds.

Check out http://herald.warhammeronline.com/grabbag/grabBag_april2008.php for more information regarding guilds.
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:15 pm

My two cousins, Minah and Zevanna are playing

Minah: Shaman
Zevanna: TBA
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm

yay shaman. more dps preaze
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 pm

ok.. witch elf or marauder for me then :p

so we got
blitzy = black orc
inc = black orc
bm = black orc
turtle = chosen
rev = shaman
minah = shaman
rev's fren = magus
bb = witch elf/marauder if we got enough heals
htron = TBA
zev = TBA
grimloq = dono can play anot due to time constraint

so we got 10! and we got 4 tanks already.. LOL!! how do we kill? :p

Last edited by bb on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm

black orc name:choppa if not allow then name:waaagh if cannot name:chopppa
shaman name: bluemoon
squig herder name: bluemoonx
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:50 pm

bb wrote:
ok.. witch elf or marauder for me then :p

so we got
blitzy = black orc
inc = black orc
bm = black orc
turtle = chosen
rev = shaman
minah = shaman
rev's fren = magus
bb = witch elf/marauder if we got enough heals
htron = TBA
zev = TBA
grimloq = dono can play anot due to time constraint

so we got 10! and we got 4 tanks already.. LOL!! how do we kill? :p

oh my friend playing champion. so make that 5, lets name our guild meatshield!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Admin wrote:
yang aka turtle is in clos beta now and he is a chaos chosen..lol, i wana do orc and dps or tank also can haha

is the game good???
fun to play?
i wait for the game so long and it better dun suck
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 pm

just take it that we can change classes as needed closer to the day relax man its still long long!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Rev wrote:
just take it that we can change classes as needed closer to the day relax man its still long long!
ya cos since u got the CE, u can experient and then try or stay as the class u picked on the retail launch..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to WM, comrades!   Welcome back to WM, comrades! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to WM, comrades!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next