War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merger with CT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Merger with CT Empty
PostSubject: Merger with CT   Merger with CT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 am

Well ladies and gentlemen,

As everyone reaches endgame, it seems destro need more than just a single guild and a few alliance to counter and experience successful open rvr. AS a proposal by Kjara of CT, they are inviting Ronin to merge into CT.

The sole purpose of doing this is allow more slots to open up for alliance, more of making space for bigger guilds, eg project mayhem wants to be ally but no more slots...

CT express that we been allies since day 1 and doesnt want us to miss out on the end game open rvr action, and hence the merger proposal.

I have personnally asked guildies online and make phone calls to those tat i know in RL too.
(i hope u did ur part by informing htron and turtle gang, REV lol)

So far , all response is positive .

unlike wow, war end game is about pvp and open rvr, the success of such mass scale maneuver of inter-guild players can be quite difficult when everyone is trying to speak using /1 region...and tats also one of reason a bigger guild and bigger alliance only means better communication and better/easier for organisers to plan.

I have created an alt to remain in Ronin, as we are NOT dissolving .

As effect from today, all Ronin are free to leave guild and pm kjara for invitation.

Ct is all prepared for this merger, another guild <reclamination> i think will also be considering and merging into CT.

Thank you everyone for ur time to read this and see ya in CT Wink
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
crouchingpanda

Merger with CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merger with CT   Merger with CT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:14 am

So we are keeping our alts in ronin yes? Who will be GM of Ronin?

Also does anyone have CT's forum?
Back to top Go down
bb

Merger with CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merger with CT   Merger with CT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:47 pm

my main will be GM, and every of your alts are my slaves.
lololololol...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Merger with CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merger with CT   Merger with CT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:49 pm

crouchingpanda wrote:
So we are keeping our alts in ronin yes? Who will be GM of Ronin?

Also does anyone have CT's forum?

there is a stupid bug now and so gilamash alt, greenkis is the current gm for ronin , most mains have moved to CT already
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Merger with CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merger with CT   Merger with CT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merger with CT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: