War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War Fatigue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathhead

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 am

Anyone suffering from War fatigue besides me? The game was fun initially, but since hitting T4, everything is becoming a grind. I've been doing the same bloody scenario for the last 5 levels. Since level 31, its been nothing but Serpent's Passage. I've queued for all the scenarios, but the only one that ever pops is Serpent's Passage. I think something is broken. If this goes on, I can't forsee myself continuing with this game. I am hoping the December major patch will fix much of the gameplay issues.

Nowadays its hard to even find people doing public quests in T4 region. I think since chapter14, I've been solo grinding influence while waiting for the same scenario to pop over and over. Its becoming monotonous. I've already have quite a few friends dropping their subscriptions. I hope Mythic will fix some of the issues and release new content in December. Hate to see this game go down the path of AoC.

It is me or is there just way to much Bright Wizards in the game? In every scenarios, there's never less than 4 BWs in one game. I've been in quite a few games where there's 6 BWs in one game- its getting quite ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:07 pm

i understand how u feel but recently when i was online, our alliance ct Kjara and some others are constantly asking anyone to do PQ and other stuff, so it seems like quite a number of stuff to do..

1 way i think is ask in alliance chat if anyone is doing anything, tat way u may not have to solo..which is SUCH A pain.....

but yes...i think mythic better solve the 1MAP ONLY issue...wtf is tat...
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Rev

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Im not yet in T4 so i cant really comment although with the allies we have now it shouldn't be too hard to get a group for just about anything. I went to bastion stair once with them in a warband under leveled and ive done a few PQs in T4. I also did two keep raids in Praag with them.

I don't mean this as criticism but i think most of the ppl in guild haven't really taken full advantage of the guild alliance system yet which you guys should explore its extremely good and makes gaming alot more fun.

Bright Wizards are OP thats why they are everywhere lol. Hopefully they get either nerfed or some destro classes get buffed for the 1.1 patch in december.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Rev wrote:

I don't mean this as criticism but i think most of the ppl in guild haven't really taken full advantage of the guild alliance system yet which you guys should explore its extremely good and makes gaming alot more fun.

i agree with that, and alot of our guildes dont visit forums too lol..and some of them still thnk u need samurai rank in guild to chat in alliance. the fact is no, all u need is to be promoted to Alliance member in the alliance tab to use chat.

the command is /a and /ao for alliance officer

right now we have a new alliance guild call Twelve, so we have even more possible ppl to do stuff with ya.
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Rev

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 am

Admin wrote:
Rev wrote:

i agree with that, and alot of our guildes dont visit forums too lol..and some of them still thnk u need samurai rank in guild to chat in alliance. the fact is no, all u need is to be promoted to Alliance member in the alliance tab to use chat.

the command is /a and /ao for alliance officer

right now we have a new alliance guild call Twelve, so we have even more possible ppl to do stuff with ya.

I thought Immortals was our new member?
Back to top Go down
bb

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 am

the alliance comprises:
Chaos Theory
Ronin
Circle of Kakis
Twelve

i feel the same way as Deathadder.
its monotone gaming right now.
first, it was Tor Anroc.
now it is Serpents Passage.
same game over and over again is simply wrong. and boring.
nowadays i do more PQs. thanks to alliance chat.
i now go for lesser scenarios and more PVE, as we have tons of RVR to deal with at rank 40.

this is not the first complaint about fatigue/boring senseless scenario grind.
general consensus was the scenarios are meant for lvling. then the games starts to heat up with open RVR. which inevitably demands for super computers.

i dont think so the Dec patch will fix much, but it better fix the key issues. it takes time.
i started WoW (2nd month after launch) which i at first REGRETTED. stupid unstable servers. questing hardship (i have to admit those red markings on WAR maps definitely helps lvling).

it took MONTHS for WoW to settle down. all games started crazy. how crazy was WoW?

i played an orc shaman back then.
i ran into groups of alliance players and rape them all singlehandedly at un'goro crater.
whenever i fought warlocks, i kill them using /lol (yes, it doesnt even require u to even TRY). it was a time of madness where i can kill anyone by spamming FROSTSHOCK! it took blizzard ACROSS THE YEAR to recitfy this problem by tweaking all the classes.

WAR as a new game is going thru the same shit. its only been a month since launch and madness engulfs the game. of course there is WoW which is already established, and not only that, WoW is copying WAR's concept of castle sieges etc. in WOTLK. to keep the old shoes or grab a new one. its up to you.

but do let us know who has opted out. the inactivity is really hurting the guild's advancement. no hard feelings. cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
digital

digital

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: sorry guys...   War Fatigue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 pm

War Fatigue Prayformutation1

like deathadder says... it's getting abit stale; i find myself not wanting to log on and play : ( gonna stop my sub for now... pls kick me out of the guild if it's affecting the ranking ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fatigue   War Fatigue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Fatigue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: