War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill The Healbots.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathhead

Kill The Healbots. Empty
PostSubject: Kill The Healbots.   Kill The Healbots. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:25 pm

This morning I fought 2 scenarios back to back in Phoenix Gate against almost the same group of Orderlies. In the first battle, lost quite badly by a scoreline of 500 to 70+. In the second battle, we managed to turned it around and won by 500 to 100+.

The orderlies had 5 archmages on their team doing the healing while the rest consisted of the usual assortment of tanks and dps classes. In this first battle, everyone was busy hacking away futilely at their tanks while their archmages stood back and provided healing. Meanwhile the bright wizards and shadowhunters went around wreaking havok. At the end of the battle, everyone of their archmages had provided at least 40k of healing.

In the second battle, I got everyone to focus fire on their archmages while the tanks moved forward to handle their tanks. This time round, with the archmages taken out of the battle quickly, the rest of their army fell quickly and we were able to camp outside their spawn point for much of the game and won easily.

So morale of the story is- always go for the healbots first. I realised in this game, the archmages heal by second is way better than my sorceror's damage per second, without taking out the healbot, we were never able to kill swordmasters. Even a level 14 swordmaster was able to last quite long with 5 healbots supporting him.

There was a fight in particular where even a level17 archmage was able to put up a tough fight against me and and another elf witch hacking away at him.
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

Kill The Healbots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill The Healbots.   Kill The Healbots. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:22 pm

yeh that's a really good tip. The DMG output in WAR is much lower than in WOW. So you can't focus fire and bring a person down because as you said HPS is > DPS.

On the other note though... playing as a healer now. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR HEALERS because an organised Order group seems to always take down Goblin shamans quickly! which makes it extremely hard to win.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Kill The Healbots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill The Healbots.   Kill The Healbots. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:59 pm

To that end my chosen is going for an aura that reduces healing done as an aoe effect by 25% to enemies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Kill The Healbots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill The Healbots.   Kill The Healbots. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 pm

crouchingpanda wrote:
yeh that's a really good tip. The DMG output in WAR is much lower than in WOW. So you can't focus fire and bring a person down because as you said HPS is > DPS.

On the other note though... playing as a healer now. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR HEALERS because an organised Order group seems to always take down Goblin shamans quickly! which makes it extremely hard to win.

they aim at our healers quite easily..if u get aim all the time, then u are playing against a quite organised grp haha
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kill The Healbots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill The Healbots.   Kill The Healbots. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill The Healbots.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: