War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Wrong With Destruction?

Go down 
+2
bluemoon
Deathhead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathhead

What's Wrong With Destruction? Empty
PostSubject: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Anyone check out the leaderboards? Destruction players lags behind Order in almost every statistical category- especially those relating to PvP. Anyone got any theory as to why this is so? Is there an imbalance in the game or do Destro players just generally suck?

I think on average, I only win about 20% of the time in scenarios. Can get quite frustrating getting your ass handed to you on a regular basis. Theories anyone?
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:01 pm

seem like oder has more crowd comtrol spell and skill

do any or our class has skill that can blast ppl far far away??
or make the player root to a play for some time?

so far as i noe. our side like dun have leh. our mage have?? any1?

and its the player also lar.

last night, i was trying to cap a flag behide order line.
me and blizty is there trying to cap it and there is anoter guy following us.

when we reach the flag, no1 was there so me and blizty was at the flag trying to cap it and wat that fucker do? run far away hiding behide a rock at full health when there is no order ppl around. and worst of all he is a melee.
then when we about to cap it. the order came. and we got rape. we could have cap it if that fucker was standing with us
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Sorcs get an AOE freeze spell after level 10 or 11 and the range of our spells is 100ft. Strange thing I remember is getting shot even when I am behind a wall, which I can't do when casting an offensive spell against someone.

Quote :
when we reach the flag, no1 was there so me and blizty was at the flag trying to cap it and wat that fucker do?

Reminds me of a battle last night when some level 8 Marauder dumbass ran and hid behind a bush leaving me to melee a witch hunter at the flag. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Deathhead wrote:
Sorcs get an AOE freeze spell after level 10 or 11 and the range of our spells is 100ft. Strange thing I remember is getting shot even when I am behind a wall, which I can't do when casting an offensive spell against someone.

Quote :
when we reach the flag, no1 was there so me and blizty was at the flag trying to cap it and wat that fucker do?

Reminds me of a battle last night when some level 8 Marauder dumbass ran and hid behind a bush leaving me to melee a witch hunter at the flag. Evil or Very Mad

ya lot of the melee are behaving like nubs...they see reds they dont charge in...wtf...then order have all the time to select and pick the healers as targets LOL...when tanks and melee go in, it causes confusion..tats when we can heal the melees.

sometimes we do win, and its by a big margin too, but is very seldom ..damn it
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 pm

we need to work as a team already, and when we do, we are powerful.
at least that is how i felt while i was still eligible to fight alongside guildies in tier 1 scenarios.
order is also generally better at teaming up. u almost always see them running around in groups.. wtfman.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:16 pm

bb wrote:
we need to work as a team already, and when we do, we are powerful.
at least that is how i felt while i was still eligible to fight alongside guildies in tier 1 scenarios.
order is also generally better at teaming up. u almost always see them running around in groups.. wtfman.

well at the rate of lvling, some of us will over lvl and always be teamed with pick up haha
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 am

just keep in mind that official launch date is today and we still have lots of people mia as posted by BB in another thread.

Just a question, how quickly do you lvl up?
I know the cap is at 40 but are the first 10 lvls done in a few hours and then it really slows down?
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:56 am

i think it varies on your play style. i rolled my guy on wednesday and i hit rank 11 doing both scenarios and quests with some PQ's thrown in as well. i think thats probably the most efficient way to level.

my opinion though is dont really rush to hit end game, take your time and enjoy the new world Razz

edit: professions are a bitch
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 am

Rev wrote:

edit: professions are a bitch
the mail system is mother of all bitches.
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:56 pm

omg highest rank in all server is rank 32!!!
its not 1 week yet and almost cap 40 liao XD
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Must be some siao ginah who plays it 24hrs a day.
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 pm

What's Wrong With Destruction? Xilef060uf0

order ppl post this image!!!!

now i will want too 1000 stunties to ease my anger

btw this is open beta.
notice i am a shaman (the 3 mushroom icon)
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:54 pm

The poster of this image is the char Xile FYI- who seems quite pleased with himself nevermind that if you add it up, their team outrank us by 4 levels on average. And its pre-made vs pugs.

Quote :
But seriously I would not worry about being focused fired or anything on Darklands, were all about PvE here, look heres some trash we cleared earlier- Xile, Swordmaster, TRF Guild
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:38 pm

lol thats cute, today i rolled about 9 stonetrolls and i smashed each one keeping order under 100 pts. dont be discouraged all it takes is a little organisation and ppl know what to do.

i wasnt running in a premade but i did end up seeing the same faces and after a while the enemy didnt even want to join lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Destruction?   What's Wrong With Destruction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Wrong With Destruction?
Page 1 of 1