War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X

Go down 
+3
Deathhead
bluemoon
Zevanna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevanna

Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Empty
PostSubject: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 am

I've been leveling Cultivating (approaching 25 skill soon =P) and Apothecary (aka alchemy), and I would appreciate some seeds/herbs, dun be like Blitzy who NPC's his seeds lol

thanks yah~
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 am

Zevanna wrote:
I've been leveling Cultivating (approaching 25 skill soon =P) and Apothecary (aka alchemy), and I would appreciate some seeds/herbs, dun be like Blitzy who NPC's his seeds lol

thanks yah~

i doing this 2 too
the Cultivating damn funny. i was killing mob and glow plant at the same time.

plant sedd. go kill mob. plant soil. hit mob again. water plant. kill mob. harvest plant. loot mob LOL
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 pm

I've got some loot which I tink its a waste to sell to vendor- chief among them is a blue item shield which will be good for tankers. Whoever wants the shield can have it. BTW anyone knows how to show the attributes of the items through chat? Wow used to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Deathhead wrote:
I've got some loot which I tink its a waste to sell to vendor- chief among them is a blue item shield which will be good for tankers. Whoever wants the shield can have it. BTW anyone knows how to show the attributes of the items through chat? Wow used to be able to do that.

tank shield? BULE!!!

that will be me
Back to top Go down
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm

cant link item in chat afaik
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Muntor wrote:
cant link item in chat afaik

ya tats quite fuck up, cant wait for guild vault to be accessible.....RONIN is now rank 3, next rank!
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Eh blue, I tot you doing salvaging? lol

Anyway yalah, I do that also......plant stuff while killing other stuff. Makes very little sense, but I'm thankful I'm not a cripple while growing things, ala WoW where you have to stand in the same spot for very very long if you wanted to power lvl trade skills....
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Update!
Lvl 1 seeds/spores don't do shit for my cultivating anymore, so I'd appreciate lvl 25 seeds and upwards Razz

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:09 am

my god sending u seeds is tedious work stupid anti spam makes us suffer. they should implement multiple packages in one mail.
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 am

Rev wrote:
my god sending u seeds is tedious work stupid anti spam makes us suffer. they should implement multiple packages in one mail.

should put ur comment in bug report or somewhere
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Meh, I really need more lvl 25 seeds.........cultivation is a freaking pain in the arse to level, and even more so now that even with contributions from several of you, I still cant break through the cap to cultivate better seeds.....

To make matters worse, apotehcarying is just as difficult to level, and I can't even use lvl 50 herbs yet.....

Aih.
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

i think if it is going to hamper your lvling alot, i say screw it; continue with a gathering skill, and go RVR or questing.. fuck the professions until u r maxed and left with RR to grind with. tats my opinion.. many of out guildies are into the teen lvl bracket. a few of us are heading into 20s. its also really a pain in the ass to mail stuff out. i spent like 15 mins everytime to clear my bags via mail.. zzz.. focus. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X   Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Vendor Your Seeds/Herbs, Give Them to Me Pls =X
Page 1 of 1