War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petition to Reroll Servers

Go down 
+7
Deathhead
bluemoon
Admin
Muntor
bb
Minah
Zevanna
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevanna

Petition to Reroll Servers Empty
PostSubject: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Someone in the guild (can't recall who) today asked if we should reroll, because very frankly between the 30 minute que to get in, the epic lag, and the 10-20 ppl fighting over the mobs at public quest areas, I think its just crazy.

I initially didn't agree with the idea, as my reasoning was "well when servers go live everyone else is gonna cram into the other unfilled servers, so at the end of it all, everyone will be full".

But then, I realized the error of this statement:
1) What if more friends of the players on our current server join? OMFG? Hell yes, omfg.
2) There will apparently be six oceanics once it goes totally live, as opposed to the three we have now in the headstart - notably, four core servers at full live, while right now we only have two core servers. Its most liekly most of the new players not bound to anyone would go there.

And uh, probably the most controversial part of my topic is.....
Some of us wanna play Order, and I assure you, its not "I want to play Order", the "us" is real....

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Minah

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:53 pm

yes order will be cool also . coz toooo many ppl on destruction liao. bet the bulk of the population <15yrs also there
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Yes, too many Destruction. And lets face it, too many young kids rolling Chosen.......

And Destruction RVR is fail at night when the adults come home. In the morning/afternoon its not as bad, because its kids vs kids lol
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am

sooo... reroll?
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 am

Up to you guys loh ... I'd vote for a reroll personally, as would Minah, and whoever was the guy who originally proposed the idea. I think it was Deathadder, but I coudl be wrong.....
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 am

i think there is a big mistake.
the forum here is to discuss BEFORE the launch.

READ
THE
FORUM
NAME

Nightmare b4 Retail

why would people talk in the game and not come here?
who and who said what? so and so think of where and when?
how now brown cow?
wtf??

how many of you knew that Ironclaw WAS an option, before we decided on Darklands?
there was a discussion, but no input. -___-
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 am

Lol no need to get excited, I don't think we are shifting anyway.....I brought it up on guild chat earlier and only like two people replied saying they didn't want to move, despite there being like 8 ppl online......

Oh well, Darklands it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 am

from what I understand Darklands is one of the very first few servers to open. On official launch, more servers are coming up which will ease up the load. Then again more people are going to be playing. I'd suggest waiting it out for at least a week after official launch before you start changing servers.

Look at it this way, when wow launched and when expansion hit, just about all the servers were unplayable for the first 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:27 am

despite the fact darklands might be laggy and q etc, its just like illlidan server during wow launch . and like what Munty mention, most MMO even wow suffer from issue such as these..

I personally love all u guys as frds and would much enjoy ur company as a guild, but I will not discourage or condemned you should u decide or feel darklands or destruction is not for you.

I understand that some of you might wana play order, sure go ahead, it doesnt make u my enemies LOL this is just a game haha

BUT, i for one will, and definately WILL NOT play as ORDER.(maybe unless i am really really bored hhmm) Let the kids roll chosen for all they want. I feel it makes the game more interesting to have good opponents (if what u meant is order players are less kiddish or what not)

Cos <Ronin> is a closed guild , we are NOT doing open recruitment, most of us are working adults..in fact i think more than 95%. IF we as a guild could not function and work as team to able to have a fun and challenging pvp session with members of the opposite side or win for that matter, I think we have to look at ourselves.

i certainly hope we can progress as a guild in our team play in those scenarios rather than running around like headless chickens etc. LOLOL I am looking into certain tactics we can use in our team pvp session, its nothing concrete as it an idea running in my head, most importantly for sure, the more we do scenarios or even world RVR together as a team , the more we will improve as we learn about each other style.

Bottom line, have fun, with friends while you are at it, and every progress you and I make contribute to just 1 final goal..

<Ronin> as darklands TOP 5 if not top 10 guild at least ..hahaha tats what i am aiming for.

Cheers all!

p/s: good move on voicing out zevanna, but it certainly would be more helpful if others voice out too like you ,(using this forum for starters LOLOL, like what BB ssaidd:) and yeah i rather play with happy frds than unhappy frds who is playing with me cos i wana be this or that frd LOL. cheers man
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:49 am

Haha np man.
Speaking of that whole "we aren't recruiting" thing......my friend wants to join us on Thurs, is that alright? Aussie guy, extremely good person. He frekaing gave me his WoW account for free, saving me the trouble of getting the TBC disc. Plus he had a geared lvl 70 to boot.....all for free!

What class do you think he should play if he does join?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 am

Zevanna wrote:
Haha np man.
Speaking of that whole "we aren't recruiting" thing......my friend wants to join us on Thurs, is that alright? Aussie guy, extremely good person. He frekaing gave me his WoW account for free, saving me the trouble of getting the TBC disc. Plus he had a geared lvl 70 to boot.....all for free!

Thanks!

just play wat ever he like, we dun want him to roll a shaman and end up have no love for the shaman.
oh and i will try my very best to not roll a order character.
Coz i want to SLAY SLAYER!!! Not be part of them!!! WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Stunties. Must kill!!! Must KILL!!
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Haha, i think you remembered the wrong person Very Happy . Don't think I've said anything about re-rolling servers. Anyway just play for fun and enjoy yourself. I am cool with whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:30 am

Admin wrote:
I understand that some of you might wana play order, sure go ahead, it doesnt make u my enemies LOL this is just a game haha

Rolling order on darklands to camp u. Sleep with one eye open!
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:18 am

Rev wrote:
Rolling order on darklands to camp u. Sleep with one eye open!
rev u fgt.. get ur shaman started already!
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:34 pm

lol... i dunno if he is rolling shaman anymore....

regarding the main topic. I agree with Munty and Blitzy. Basically it's a brand new game. The game will balance itself out after a few weeks or months. Living proof of this -> all other MMOs ever made.

As for rolling Order ......... ><
Back to top Go down
Ghworg

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:22 am

Zevanna wrote:
Haha np man.

Thanks!

I am that friend Smile nice to meet you all and thanks for allowing me to join much appreciated Smile i feel all warm and fuzzy when i am accepted Wink
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reroll Servers   Petition to Reroll Servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to Reroll Servers
Page 1 of 1