War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about setting up guild on the 14th night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemoon

bluemoon

about setting up guild on the 14th night Empty
PostSubject: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:42 pm

from wat i heard, there is a client for the live game. and will need to be dl
so far still no new of where to dl
if the client cannot be patch, and need to dl. i think most of us will not be able to make it on time on this sunday night.
this will be the worst case.

btw

some of the guys were thinking of changing to another guild name.
and if we are cahnging to another guild name, we can forget about meeting up on sundaynight for the guild setting coz we can set it up later and i dun think the name will be taken

blitzy suggested: Ronin

A ronin (浪人, rōnin?) was a samurai with no lord or master during the feudal period (1185–1868) of Japan. A samurai became masterless from the ruin or fall of his master (as in the case of death in a war), or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege.

so if we go with this, we can all relax and play or log in or dl the client or kill order or kill own kind as and when we like. like a 浪人
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 pm

This will be the guild motto :

"Without masters or lords for us to answer to, we Ronins will stand for ourselves and unite, for our only purpose in existence ; WAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! "

lolololol

on a serious note, guild should be set up asap so guild can lvl with us as guildies do stuff in the game world..
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:08 pm

so has the guild been setup on the live server?
how are the queues/lag on darklands? are we still sticking with darklands?
how many mans we got playing?

Any other comments/complaints?

give me answers people, I wont be getting the game till the 20th so I'm counting on your comments :<
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:36 pm

game?: Good!
bugs?: quite abit, but getting better
Love to kill?: this is the game for u
want to join?:
server:darkland
guild name?: Ronin
GM?: Blitzy
how many ppl: at least 20
queues?: well might need to wait bit
lag: sometimes
like to be killed?: play melee
like to stand far and hope no1 see u?:play range bah
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:49 pm

LOL.. thats about right Razz
Back to top Go down
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 pm

OSU

my internet is shaped is shaped till the 20th (so I cant download it) and perth stores dont actually get the game till the 19th.

I guess you guys all downloaded your versions of the net but do you know if you need to get any update patches after doing a CD install?
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am

i believe patches are to be expected.. the softwares were in production way before the fixes in PW and open beta. tons of changes over these periods.

i also think so that an aussie playing melee is godsent. your ping would be super awesome sauce! lol
Back to top Go down
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:46 am

yeah the local servers is really whats got me excited about this game. Either way, I'll be joining you guys on saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am

Muntor wrote:
yeah the local servers is really whats got me excited about this game. Either way, I'll be joining you guys on saturday Smile

YOU WILL BE CONSCRIPTED MUnty........

This is a mesage brought to you by the Ronin Conscripts Department of Conscripting
Back to top Go down
Muntor

Muntor

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:40 am

HOLKY SHIT its the RCDC!!!! Its like national service but probably less gay
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am

and when u get online, i will send you a blue color gift. :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Muntor wrote:
HOLKY SHIT its the RCDC!!!! Its like national service but probably less gay
LOLOL nice one RCDC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about setting up guild on the 14th night   about setting up guild on the 14th night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about setting up guild on the 14th night
Page 1 of 1