War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALLIANCE update!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Chaos Theory and Ronin are officially in a 9 day trial alliance starting from today, this is a conclusion after disccusion with their GM jittah, we will see if the alliance will be permanent after the trial, the main reason for the trial is just in case our guildes dont "blend" well with each other lol.

In order to use the alliance chat , its /a and only if u are promoted to a rank of alliance member or officer. To promote esp for the officers, u have to nag to alliance tap under guild setting and right click on our guildes name.

Default rank is alliance hopeful, 2 promotion will rank up from initate to member, tat will enable the useable of /a

I have already promoted most of our guild members to alliance members rank.

The name of the alliance is tentatively "Chaotic Wanderers" , pls dont be stressed as this can be changed by forming a new alliance and renaming it in future.

ok thats all folks, have fun with CT in these 9 days hopefully, do some scenarios and siege and keep the war coming!!!!

cheers!

Blitzy
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:43 am

my game crashed everytime i went to siege wif them.. wtb upgrades! Sad
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 am

ALLIANCE update!! Rvr02

when we went to raid a tower

ALLIANCE update!! Rvr

when i was rinning this, my frame rate was like 1 frame per sec T-T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 pm

was it a success? i see some Cok ppl too hehe
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bluemoon

bluemoon

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 am

its a fight to the never ending

we did def our keep and push them off. but its too laggy that i left b4 it end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALLIANCE update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE update!!   ALLIANCE update!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE update!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: