War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KEEP SIEGEing lessons from the front

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

KEEP SIEGEing lessons from the front Empty
PostSubject: KEEP SIEGEing lessons from the front   KEEP SIEGEing lessons from the front Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:54 pm

OK, i am no expert on this but so far those of us tat taken part in the alliance siege should by now know a little about wats involve when going to , or planning for successful siege. here are some pointers i learnt.

1) SOMEONE hopefully brought a RAM, u can buy them from quartermaster in warcamp, this is used to ram the door of the keep, if u wana control it, u click on it and u play a mini game of clicking a moving bar and hoping it hits the end of a line to hit 90-100% if possible (then repeat).

2) Those of u not in melee with the door, esp caster, do check out the OIL barrel tat is above the keep, try to see if tat can be taken out as it dishes out like 1.5-2k dmg to ppl below..and yes ALL MELEE ARE BELOW>.... healers dont have to stand too close to door

3) not sure if u can buy the repeater guns and install them at battlestations to shoot at the oil and keep defense.. worth trying next time.

4) once door is down, go through the door as a grp.. if u see ppl moving or raid commander saying "ALL GO" just move.

5) 2nd door most likely, same thing

6) the final stage is the stage tat always mess up.ok to prevent it here are some stuff u should do and not do :

a)before going up the ram, gather up quickly
b) TANKS IN FRONT, CASTERS, HEALERS then melee dpsers
c ) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT : when order to move up, DO IT, ALL RUSH UP but in the right order...
there is collision detection involved so dun block ppls way!
d)the reason tanks go up 1st is cos the mobs upstairs will rush to the 1st player or players tat go up, if its a tank, u dont die like paper,
e)caster try to AOE root to give healers tat split sec to move up

ok now

7) this is the easy part, JUST DPS THE KEEP LORD...and heal the tanks..simple and easy.. ALL THIS IS PROVIDED NO ORDER DEFENDERS SHOW UP though haha
Cool healers try to res as soon as u see dead ppl, dont let ppl waste time to walk back
9)the moving up to the keep lord always "bug out" with mobs spawning, i heard feedbacks its not a bug, its due to ppl not moving up and some styaing down etc..

Ok tats all for me to share at this point...hope to get everyone to siege some order keeps soon!!
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net

KEEP SIEGEing lessons from the front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: