War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAX / TITHE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bb

TAX / TITHE Empty
PostSubject: TAX / TITHE   TAX / TITHE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 am

ok.. taxes/tithes are there for a purpose. so.. why da heck does the guild needs so much gold? a player barely needs the gold, except to pay for his mount. the gold is actually used to fund wars.. payment for of war material, maintenance and upgrades etc etc.. war mats including of pots etc..

if we do ever wanna conquer a keep.. pls take note that a T4 keep requires 204g PER DAY to maintain; u pay more if u wanna upgrade it: better defenses etc.

holy shit, right? we need numbers to share the load. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

TAX / TITHE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAX / TITHE   TAX / TITHE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 am

I am cool with it, hardly spend my gold anyway- except to buy stuff to make potions.
Back to top Go down
bb

TAX / TITHE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAX / TITHE   TAX / TITHE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Deathhead wrote:
I am cool with it, hardly spend my gold anyway- except to buy stuff to make potions.
im gonna send u more leeches whenever i can. wat else do u need?

we have to cut expenses and save up for war. this is wat i can think of right now:
everyone put their skills on hold first; materials that are gathered by everyone to be sent to dedicated people assigned to work on their respective trade skills.

how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TAX / TITHE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAX / TITHE   TAX / TITHE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAX / TITHE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: