War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE

Go down 
+7
digital
incarniac
Admin
bluemoon
Deathhead
Rev
bb
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DDT

CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chosen Reporting In   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:49 am

Hi, Rainman the Chosen popping by to say hi to the guild forum!
Back to top Go down
Ghworg

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 am

I rolled a Squig Herder if you wanted to add me to the list of DPS Smile Ill be rolling a Healer as well was main healer for my WoW guild kinda miss the healing job Smile
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Awesome. Healers are a welcome asset to any guild. Nonetheless, play whatever you like!
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm

DDT wrote:
Hi, Rainman the Chosen popping by to say hi to the guild forum!

welcome
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 am

ok ghworg.
updated. did i miss out anyone?
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 pm

36 members AND counting.. hopefully.. lol..
grab all your friends into the guild BEFORE they start lvling. :p
Ronin is now rank 13; 2 ranks away from showing off guild heraldy on our cloaks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 am

bb wrote:
36 members AND counting.. hopefully.. lol..
grab all your friends into the guild BEFORE they start lvling. :p
Ronin is now rank 13; 2 ranks away from showing off guild heraldy on our cloaks. Smile

i think there isnt a tabard thingy isnt it?
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm

wtf u noob. look at rewards section.
we get to see guild heradly on our CLOAKS. no such nonsense like tabards.. its gay.. cuz it blocks view to my sorc's boobies!! lololol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 pm

bb wrote:
wtf u noob. look at rewards section.
we get to see guild heradly on our CLOAKS. no such nonsense like tabards.. its gay.. cuz it blocks view to my sorc's boobies!! lololol

next rank, Guild can claim keep!! wooooot
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:13 am

OO change my class pls...
Now my character is Xzar, a sorceror.

M'sian net too damn laggy to heal properly.....lately apparently Telekom (my ISP) has been choking their own internet lines because they just laucnhed two new, apparently "faster" internet speeds at 2x and 4x the price. So by choking the internet, they are hoping more people would shift to the new expensive lines. So yeah, Malaysian internet is worse than it has ever been.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Zevanna wrote:

M'sian net too damn laggy to heal properly.....lately apparently Telekom (my ISP) has been choking their own internet lines because they just laucnhed two new, apparently "faster" internet speeds at 2x and 4x the price. So by choking the internet, they are hoping more people would shift to the new expensive lines. So yeah, Malaysian internet is worse than it has ever been.

Meh.

oh so xzar is you huh....
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:10 am

Zevanna wrote:
will you accept my offer to trade account if you go lvl up a squig herder? lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 pm

bb wrote:
Zevanna wrote:

man duhzzzz man, at 1st in beta u are the one hating herder saying their dps is crap now u wana be herder ?lol

sorc does what they are supposed to do, they have high dps, with trade offs of cos lol
Back to top Go down
Zevanna

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 pm

bb wrote:
Zevanna wrote:

Lol nooooo I like my sorc, and I love randomly blowing myself up with my uberness. Seriously, I think the feedback thing is brilliant, although it has killed me on many occassions =P

Btw blitzy can pls change my rank in guild? I noticed as a Ronin rank I can't msg the players in our allied guild via alliance chat, but I'm pretty sure Samurai rank can.....
Was a nightmare yesterday as I was still at Chrace, couldn't find anyone to help me que for lvl 12-21 sce's lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Zevanna wrote:
bb wrote:
Zevanna wrote:

Lol nooooo I like my sorc, and I love randomly blowing myself up with my uberness. Seriously, I think the feedback thing is brilliant, although it has killed me on many occassions =P

Btw blitzy can pls change my rank in guild? I noticed as a Ronin rank I can't msg the players in our allied guild via alliance chat, but I'm pretty sure Samurai rank can.....
Was a nightmare yesterday as I was still at Chrace, couldn't find anyone to help me que for lvl 12-21 sce's lol.

i was talking abt bb..lol the alliance rank is not guild rank..its alliance rank, under another setting under allaince, basically u needd to alliance member and not initate, will set it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE   CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLASS COMPOSITION LIVE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2