War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

preview thoughts for open beta

Go down 
+2
Rev
bb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bb

preview thoughts for open beta Empty
PostSubject: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 am

ok, in this preview, i switched classes a few times, roamed around the world too much, and ignored a large part of the game that is gear. and when i get my gear, the preview went down before i can try them. zzz..
but no worries.

GUILD:
coming open beta, i suggest we work together and get the money to start up the guild. oh yes, our very own guild preview. :p

PROFESSION:
if the profession part is in place, we should experiment with it. some contribute as gatherers; the others do craftsmen. in this preview, i saw many "broken" items that could be infused to become good items.

OUR COLORS:
bm (bluemoonx) and me were actually toying around with color dye just before the preview ended. we actually think its cool and propose the idea of "endgame uniform". i.e. helms in red, and the rest in white; different color dye come at different pricing - some are ridiculously cheap, some are just so god damn expensive.. and red is the most expensive color.. lol.

so when we march off to battle, our battle group is distinctively recognisable in waves of white tipped with red. just an example.. or any other color schemes that would go along with our guild banner. banners will play a large part in guild identity, especially when we go to war and managed to capture a keep. our colors will fly on the keep until we lose it. woot!

below are a few screenies of bm and my herder in new colors.. :p
preview thoughts for open beta WarpigM_001
my herder "warpig" which got its brand new all white colors

preview thoughts for open beta WarpigM_002
another view of warpig

preview thoughts for open beta WarpigM_003
back view, its a shame that the cape cannot have some graphics on it. zzz

preview thoughts for open beta WarpigM_004
warpig and bluemoonx

preview thoughts for open beta WarpigM_005
warpig's character screen

so. wat say u?
uniform or no? :p
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:23 am

why are u guys "The Cutpurse"?
i say yes to uniforms simply cos it makes easily distinguishable, so we will be marked either as free frags (nanoe) or leet players (rest of us)
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:07 am

Rev wrote:
i say yes to uniforms simply cos it makes easily distinguishable, so we will be marked either as free frags (nanoe) or leet players (rest of us)
"the cutpurse" is one of the titles earned during lvling.
bm said he was supposed to be "the bully", but tat noob doesnt know his title was changed already when we took the screenies. lol..
were u wondering whether tat was our guild name? :p

yea.. uniform colors would look cool.. it would look so much like the minis on table top. lol
the downside is.. ppl wont be able to use their fav colors on the toons..
Back to top Go down
Grimloq

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:29 am

i say redcoats with white helmets :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 am

i like uniform, then we can look the mini on the table fighting under 1 banner hahaha
ur goblin looks quite awesome, i think after u get ur 1st reowned gear, all class looks quite cool.

BM orc in yellow = american football player hahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Admin wrote:
i like uniform, then we can look the mini on the table fighting under 1 banner hahaha
ur goblin looks quite awesome, i think after u get ur 1st reowned gear, all class looks quite cool.

BM orc in yellow = american football player hahahahahaa

i look more like london cab.

taxi any1???

btw i think u can print guild logo onto ur cape
Back to top Go down
Rev

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 pm

bb wrote:
Rev wrote:
"the cutpurse" is one of the titles earned during lvling.
bm said he was supposed to be "the bully", but tat noob doesnt know his title was changed already when we took the screenies. lol..
were u wondering whether tat was our guild name? :p

yea.. uniform colors would look cool.. it would look so much like the minis on table top. lol
the downside is.. ppl wont be able to use their fav colors on the toons..

yeah i did actually haha. but all seems in favour of uniform colours so i guess after we open beta we can play around abit see what colours we like?
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 pm

yea, we can test on the dye menu, take screen shots and then post on forum to let ppl choose.
we cannot go around and dye all the colors.. one full set of red is 24g.. zzz.. ask them how hard it is to earn tat much money. lol
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

bb wrote:
yea, we can test on the dye menu, take screen shots and then post on forum to let ppl choose.
we cannot go around and dye all the colors.. one full set of red is 24g.. zzz.. ask them how hard it is to earn tat much money. lol

its for ppl with lots of $$$ to show off
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm

we should now come up with suggestions for color scheme now? we will test and take screenies in open beta, then put it on poll.

all red is impressive. but there would be many other fuckers running around in full red. we need to stand out from the rest. :p

and please, no clown colors. zzz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm

black and some touches of red as highlights
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:

i think no black
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Admin wrote:
stop thinking of speed painting with minimal effort. lol.. NO BLACKS!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Grimloq

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:33 pm

bb wrote:

U racist! AFRIKA KORPS
Back to top Go down
bb

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Grimloq wrote:
bb wrote:

U racist! AFRIKA KORPS
and AFRIKA KORPS = grimloq, who is penalized to play WARMACHINE/HORDES with one dice less. lol..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:49 pm

/cry why NO BLACKS!!!! black = awesomeness lol
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Admin wrote:

ya from wat i remember no black, but there is pink. i wonder y Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grimloq

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 am

bluemoon wrote:
Admin wrote:

Guild logo should be PINK PANDAS!
Back to top Go down
incarniac

incarniac

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Grimloq wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Admin wrote:

Guild logo should be PINK PANDAS!

Hence we conclude that Grim is actually Gay.

Red iz gud! Red wunz to go fasta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preview thoughts for open beta   preview thoughts for open beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preview thoughts for open beta
Page 1 of 1