War Machines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Machines

War Machines Online : Offical Guild for WARHAMMER ONLINE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR RvR videos!

Go down 
+2
Admin
bb
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm

DISCIPLE OF KHAINE
http://files.filefront.com/quickwmv/;11560689;/fileinfo.html

SORC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbaooxX7CU
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:24 pm

more disciple video lolol..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eCLET2GIEo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:23 pm

are u going just test DOK in beta?
Back to top Go down
https://warmachines.forumotion.net
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:12 am

i tried dok.. lag is horrible.. for me.. i cannot melee effectively.. zzz
i may switch to ranged dps class :p
Back to top Go down
Rev

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:00 am

u gotta understand 2 things though, 1st its not live launch so i doubt think they are unleashing their full server potential and 2nd u got about 10k ppl logging into the same zone as you so forgive the server abit imagine it was wow it would have crash 10x
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:53 am

hey, i totally understand which is why i would make switches only during live.. if it is really that bad still.. lol..
but the sorc is really powerful. 0,0
Back to top Go down
Rev

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm

bb wrote:
hey, i totally understand which is why i would make switches only during live.. if it is really that bad still.. lol..
but the sorc is really powerful. 0,0

yeah ive heard the sorc is totally op
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 pm

i have stopped playing my DoK.. trying out squig herder.. tons of fun. lol..
nick is Warpig. lol
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:59 pm

black orc nick bluemoonx
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:24 pm

I've been playing sorc till lvl 10 (Deathraider), so far I find it quite fun, at least more fun than the marauder. I don't know if its OP, but maybe that's why its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 pm

yea i think the sorc is Destro's powerhouse dps.
the melee dps are really ZZZ..
the herder is not bad. but not as gay as the sorc in terms of firepower..
btw, i found a blue chest item for orcs.. and a green item for choppas.. ZZZ..
stupid leh..
bm u wan the blue armor?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:20 pm

just tested to rank 6 chosen, not bad, not sure if later lvl would it be more fun though, i team with a zealot..
tats really wtfownage combo

health always full and kill 5 at 1 time is np at all...

squig herder fun? no one tried shaman yet?
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 pm

bb wrote:
yea i think the sorc is Destro's powerhouse dps.
the melee dps are really ZZZ..
the herder is not bad. but not as gay as the sorc in terms of firepower..
btw, i found a blue chest item for orcs.. and a green item for choppas.. ZZZ..
stupid leh..
bm u wan the blue armor?

its ok lar this is not the live game so no need.
btw u can go the the castle at shadowland to buy quite good armor at the early stage

need rank 10 and reown rank 6

i try the bg rvr, omg quite laggy leh
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:15 pm

ya.. pvp melee very laggy for me.. i charge in.. then fpd drop until like zero then im dead. zzz
Back to top Go down
Deathhead

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Played quite a fair number of RvR, getting pwned by Order most of the time. There seems to be quite a lot Shadow Warriors on the other side and playing as a Marauder, you get shot to bits before you even land the first blow. The RvR was ok for me, very little lag.
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 am

Deathhead wrote:
Played quite a fair number of RvR, getting pwned by Order most of the time. There seems to be quite a lot Shadow Warriors on the other side and playing as a Marauder, you get shot to bits before you even land the first blow. The RvR was ok for me, very little lag.

omg very little lag!!!. does that mean its not the server problem and it my com problem??? omg omg like that how i play???
i off the ability to only self still will lag leh. my internet too slow? or my com too slow?

can put the spec of ur com???
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 am

bluemoon wrote:
Deathhead wrote:

omg very little lag!!!. does that mean its not the server problem and it my com problem??? omg omg like that how i play???
i off the ability to only self still will lag leh. my internet too slow? or my com too slow?

can put the spec of ur com???

I don't have much lag either. The only lag I have is when I zone into a zone with like a billion people but then it's fine.
I think it could be peoples computer... I think this game is quite intensive. But I dunno... cos the oceanic server location is also apparentyl very close to me Very Happy

My comp specs are:
Dell XPS M1530
Intel 2 Duo Core 2.6Ghz
4GB Ram 667mhz dual channel
Vista Ultimate
256mb 8600GT DDR3
Running DX10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

wtf...war crashed and i cant log in anymore LOL..it says my account is already log in to a server..yeah right...apparently if u just crash without warning to desktop, it seems it register as ur account is still logged in...oh wtf...
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 pm

blitzy any idea wat spec is our laptop???
Back to top Go down
crouchingpanda

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Admin wrote:
wtf...war crashed and i cant log in anymore LOL..it says my account is already log in to a server..yeah right...apparently if u just crash without warning to desktop, it seems it register as ur account is still logged in...oh wtf...

hey that happen to me too a few times.. just keep clicking to enter and ti will eventually work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 pm

bluemoon wrote:
u fucking noob....

right click on ur "my computer" and click properties....wtf use pc so long still a noob...........play game dun reply...nb...

anyway the diff with ours and turtle is his is 2.6ghz and ours is 2.0ghz, i upgraded my ram to 4GB already too, so yeah, even our gfx is the same
Back to top Go down
bluemoon

bluemoon

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
u fucking noob....

right click on ur "my computer" and click properties....wtf use pc so long still a noob...........play game dun reply...nb...

fuck u lar!!!

i at office how to see spec

cbcbcbcbcb!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Admin wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
u fucking noob....

fuck u lar!!!

i at office how to see spec

cbcbcbcbcb!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
bb

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 am

squig herder video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wmzhhzd6EQ
cute! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am

bb wrote:
squig herder video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wmzhhzd6EQ
cute! lol

i think they need some kind of buff, too many ppl comment not very powerful and abit pointless class in beta..hopefully they do something abt it..

power to the greenskins!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAR RvR videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR RvR videos!   WAR RvR videos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR RvR videos!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Machines :: WM_general :: The nightmare b4 retail....-
Jump to: